American diet is designed to reduce salt intake and prevent heart illness. Besides the health benefits, this diet is a suitable option for those who want to lose weight. American doctors presented in the show about its effectiveness. Here are the most important things you need to know about this diet menu:
It helps in weight loss, being a balanced diet that does not harm you. This diet was designed to treat hypertension, threatening heart and kidney problems. It has also spectacular effects for the perfect body figure. This diet is balanced and it has nothing to do with other diets plans and it has proven to be effective for your health. It protects you from osteoporosis, cancer, heart disease and diabetes as well.
This diet is a healthy food regimen involving a low-salt, sweets and meat. Instead, we recommend regular consumption of whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products. Remember that eating meat is not prohibited, but this should not be present in your daily diet menu; especially red meat. You may also eat fish or chicken / turkey, but in small quantities.
Necessary features for the diet menu
* 6-8 servings of whole grains, i.e. bread, cereal, whole rice, wholemeal pasta;
* 4-5 servings of fruits;
* 4-5 servings of vegetables and herbs;
* 2-3 servings of low-fat dairy products, preferably a glass of milk or yogurt.
* Avoid various types of cheese, even those with low in fat because they contain large amounts of salt.
* 1 small slice of lean meat such as chicken, turkey or fish. Choose to prepare them in the oven, stewed or grilled, thus avoiding meat frying in oil.
Beside that you can choose nuts as for healthy snacks between meals. Not consume more than 5 servings of sweets per week and the consumption of alcohol should be reduced permanently. Do not starve; if you have a normal intake of calories, therefore it has nothing to do with drastic diets that rely on starvation. Make a significant contribution with the intake of calcium, potassium, magnesium and minerals which is essential for the proper functioning of the body.