Staying trim and fit by eating right and doing proper workouts especially cardiovascular ones, is the concern of every one. Having lean and muscular body has many benefits. Simple muscle building exercises like squats, pull ups and pushups are just as important for fat loss as cardiovascular exercises.
Along with exercises diet is also important for building muscle. All training programs are 30 percent exercise and 70% diet. Thus it is important to know that there are certain foods that are rich in protein and have high concentrations of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, enzymes, healthy fats and other nutrients. All of these are crucial for supporting protein synthesis and building muscles.
Below list of food is known as most essential contributor for muscle building.
- Whey Protein concentrate is the most complete amino acid profile.
- Pea Protein is a very comprehensive source of protein, especially for vegans.
- Organic eggs contain highest concentration of essential amino acids.
- Bison contain more protein level than beef
- Organic Chicken breast contain large amount of glutamine and other essential amino acids
- Fish like wild salmon and tilapia the best source. Tuna contain high amount of mercury there try avoid it.
- Turkey is considered to be one of the best lean protein sources
- Nuts like Brazil nuts, almonds and walnuts are also best for muscle building.
- Oysters are great natural booster of testosterone
- Beans are very slow digesting carbohydrate and it is high in zinc and fiber
- Oats especially steel cut are best but old fashioned work too. Avoid quick oats
- Peanut butter is rich in healthy fats and protein but low in carbohydrates
- Cottage cheese is very rich source of protein with lower sugar level
- Bananas is food rich in potassium and vitamin
- Avocados is high in unsaturated fatty acids
- Healthy oils include olive oil, coconut oil, walnut oil, hemp oil and flax seed oil
- Spinach is another green leafy vegetable that have benefits for muscular strength
In order to avoid toxins and get more nutrients, get organic foods only. Control you habit of alcohol as it retards muscle growth. By consuming the foods listed above and doing muscle building exercise regularly you will see dramatic increase in muscle tone and overall health as well.