1. Porridge oats to be consumed in the morning with fruits and nuts (almonds sunflower seeds), it will maintain the feeling of satiety for a long period.
2. Green tea has a quarter of caffeine that is found in coffee and it is a good replacement against coffee consumption, it also accelerates metabolism as well. Do not sweeten with white sugar, but choose natural honey, recommends by a professional health researcher.
3. Chili eaten for breakfast reduces your appetite and prevents you from over-eating at lunch. The effect is due to capsaicin; which is a substance found in red chili.
4. Choose smaller plates for meals, not those with huge portions for meals because it may deceive you and initiates you to eat a larger portion.
5. Your snacks should be consumed in low quantity, no more than for one time intake during the whole day.
6. Do not eat anything at least three hours before your bedtime. If you’re afraid that you can not use your salad dressings, then there are only suggestions for light and tasty dressing that helps you to lose weight healthily.
Salad dressing with hot sauce
You need: 1/2 cup chili, 2 cloves of garlic, some leaves of horseradish, 2 teaspoons honey, half teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1 tablespoon tomato paste and 1tbsp of pepper. You have the option to prepare the sauce in uncooked version, mixing the ingredients and easily keep in the refrigerator. If you prefer cooked version then put the ingredients in a pan, cover with water and allow boiling until it becomes soft. Then pour the composition obtained in blender, mix remaining sauce ingredients and put it back on low heat for few minutes.
Tasty avocado in mayonnaise
To have a creamy mayonnaise for sandwiches, you can use avocado with confidence. Mayonnaise can be mixed with avocados and olive oil, a little garlic, salt and lemon juice will successfully replace commercial mayonnaise which is full of saturated fat and unhealthy additives.
The easiest and healthy dressing
You need: extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar (or vinegar). Try to avoid commercially ready-made sauces and choose for some light homemade ingredients which should be carefully controlled.