If you have been following the current affairs of this country, you will be aware that India is doing amazing in the medical tourism sector. Stats, reports and surveys have shown that the country is one of the fastest growing spots for international healthcare. With each year passing by, the number of foreign patients visiting India for medical reasons is just increasing. On this note, we decided to list down the ultimate top 5 reasons to pick India for any medical aid.
1. Inexpensive – Global surveys clearly state that India is one of those countries which provides impeccable treatments and surgeries at the lowest rates. While Mexico is still standing high in the list but India has beat down Bangladesh and several other countries. There are countless medical tourism facilitators in India that are ready to provide support and quick medical visas to patients who want to undergo surgeries here. You will find great help online through medical tourism companies when it comes to accommodation, flights, treatment and a health plan.
2. Hospitals and doctors – Private hospitals like Apollo, Fortis, Breach Candy Hospital, Hinduja Hospital and countless others are giving foreign patients exclusive welfare. The staff along with the doctors are making sure that patients get everything they want in the hospital in the best way possible. Besides this, we all know that Indian doctors have a reputed name all across the world. Many of them avail their degrees from top notch universities in USA, UK, Europe and India. Even the nurses in these hospitals are highly educated and take extreme good care of any patient throughout the procedure.
3. Options – The country is filled with numerous incredible hospitals. You have a wide range of options when it comes to cities, hospitals, doctors and treatment. You can pick from the popular city list like Mumbai, Chennai, Goa, Delhi, etc. or you can pick from a list of well-known hospitals else treatment methods. Under treatment methods, you have options like allopathy, homeopathy, Ayurvedic, herbal and physiotherapy. India has everything you need when it comes to healthcare which is why medical travel in India is rising up so fast.
4. Hygiene – While many my think that hygiene could be a factor to question when it comes to India but the private hospitals in the country are extremely clean. If you aren’t convinced with pictures, medical tourism agents will actually show you on video chat how the hospital looks and what the rooms will be like. Also, if the country did not have hygienic hospitals or services, there wouldn’t be so many people travelling from far away for treatments and surgeries.
5. Modern methods – Doctors in India are using modern, useful and high technological painless methods for surgeries. Many operations are now being done in half the time with brilliant equipment and newer methods. All of these surgeries have shown 100% successful results and you can completely count on the doctors in the country.
So visit India for health care purposes to get high quality, affordable and the best treatment.